Statement of Faith
Mission Vision includes a broad spectrum of Christian denominations and organizations. Care will be taken to ensure that no one organization, denomination or movement is given excessive exposure. The emphasis will be to serve the church of Christ in glorifying and honoring our Lord.
- That there is only One God, eternally existent in Three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit;
- In the divine inspiration of Holy Scriptures, both the Old and New Testaments, and its consequent entire trustworthiness and supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct;
- In the universal sinfulness and guilt of human nature since the fall, making man subject to God’s wrath and everlasting damnation;
- In the substitutionary sacrifice of the incarnate Son of God as the sole ground for redemption from the guilt, penalty and power of sin;
- In the justification of the sinner by the grace of God through faith alone in Christ crucified and risen from the dead.
- In the illuminating, regenerating, indwelling and sanctifying work of God, the Holy Spirit, in the believer;
- In the unity and common priesthood of all true believers, who together form the one universal Church, the Body of which Christ is the Head;
- In the expectation of the personal, visible return of the Lord Jesus Christ; and…
- In the mandate to go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit and teaching them to obey everything that is commanded